Look like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in designer couture at Cannes 2013
Ash looked amazing after loosing all that baby fat at 66th Annual Cannes Film Festival red carpet this year.
Aishwarya Rai is one of the leading Bollywood actress. She won the Miss India and Miss World pageants 1994.
The actress is among those few who introduced the Indians to Cannes. The stunning actress has been seen at Cannes for a decade now.
Is Aish one of the best dressed on the Cannes 2013 red carpet? Check and find it out?
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan wore this amazing sequin studded Tarun Tahiliani gold saree. She wore this sari at the screening of ‘Bombay
Talkies’. She looked ravishing at the night celebrating 100 years of Indian cinema.
She wore this black Sabyasachi lehenga saree with a shimmering golden headband on her high hair bun. She wore a high neck long sleeved blouse which had similar gold embroidery.
See looked smoking hot in this long designer choli paired with a contrast sari last year. Check out how well she carried her vintage sari jacket look.
I am convinced she was a complete head turner at the festival. What say?
Tips for Red Carpet Looks –
- Dress what suits your body and not blindly follow fashion. You can show off your skin where you can but camouflages it by wearing something that hide your flaws.
- Heavy beaded neck pieces, jhumkis, chunky jewelry and precious/ semi precious jewelry is always the part of your couture.
- High hair buns are always in demand when it comes to red carpet looks. Adding head gears, hair bands, hair accessories can always be an add on.
- Long gowns, designer dresses with fancy detail work of gold thread, zari, zardosi are perfect when it comes to red or blue carpet events.
- High heel pumps are perfect choice when it comes to footwear for the red carpet events.
- Lot of gloss, plushy brush and kohl completes your makeup for the red carpet.
Cbazaar offers attires that reflect a perfect mix of creativity, aesthetic design and comfort. Cbazaar is one of the leading online apparel stores for weddings and red carpet events. Check out their new collection which is perfect blend of modern and traditional designer attires.