Designers of the Couture week 2014
Talented designers showcased their collection at India Couture Week 2014 this year. This season it was a perfect blend of Indian bridal wear with international styles and patterns. From Manish Malhotra to Sabyasachi to Tarun to all the big names in the fashion Industry showcased their signature yet unique couture. India Couture week was full of glitz, glam, with an added interpretation of the royal yet modern bride. Here are a few highlights of the season 2014
- Sabyasachi’s showcased his signature collection that had amazing metallic work over the bridal lehengas, sarees etc. Rani Mukerjee walked the ramp for the designer in a beautiful ivory saree full of handcrafted detailing and embroidery.
- Manish Malhotra showcased his amazing zari work and elaborate ivory thread work in his bridal collection. His bridal collection was a perfect mix of ethnic style with international patterns and cuts that included Palazzo pants paired with long tunics, jackets and kurtis focusing on the comfort with chic styling. Also delicate Kashmiri thread work heavy mirror-work lehenga were part of his modern bridal couture.
- Anju Modi showcased his black bridal palette redefining new bridal trend. Blacks are new reds with intricate work in gold and beige. Kangana Ranaut was the show-stopper for the designer who was spotted in a chic black lehenga and choli with gold embellishments all over.
- Rohit Bal’s couture had a blend of and gold, creams and whites. His collection was with a splurge of rich shades of pink, purple, green, orange and yellow.
- Monisha Jaising’s bold collection that was full of fresh and contemporary showcased bride of the new age. Jackets, peplum cholis and backless plunging necklines were globally inspired while Varun Bhal silhouettes were unique and stylish based on pleated sari meets cigarette pants!
Check out the Highlights straight from the ramp-
Nimrat and Maliaka rocked the ramp in glamorous bridal wear.
Alia Aditya and Shhrada Kapoor looking super gorgeous.
Ileana D’cruz for Sulakshana Couture India Couture Week
For similar designs check Cbazaar online. Cbazaar deals in designer sarees and Indian ethnic clothes. Cbazaar offers attires that reflect a perfect mix of creativity, aesthetic design and comfort. Take a sneak peak at the latest designs, cuts, styles and patterns this summer season launched by Cbazaar online. Cbazaar has also launched beautiful Bollywood inspired designer collection 2014.
Prapti Bagga Arora