Dress like Bollywood hotties at TOIFA Awards
It was a night of glamour when Bollywood stars came together to Vancouver to honor the best of Hindi cinema at the BC Stadium. Bollywood’s hottest celebs Shah Rukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma were spotted.
You get an inspiration from Bollywood hotties their style, fashion and glamour. Manish Malhotra also celebrated 100 years of Indian cinema with a fashion show at the TOIFA Awards 2013 in Vancouver. Urmila Matondkar, Nargis Fakhri, Sonal Chauhan, Urmila , Raveena Tandon and Neha Dhupia walked the ramp for the designer. You get an inspiration from Bollywood hotties, their style, fashion and glamour.
TOIFA Fashion Highlights –
- Bling sequin studded designer sarees were the style statement of this season. Actresses like Anushka, Priyanaka were carried it really well.
- Backless choli and deep plunging necklines were in vogue.
- Authentic work at the designer Indian outfits were very popular. Zari, zardosi, sequin and other hand work were the highlight of the Manish Malhotra’s show. The designer paid an homage to 100 years of cinema through his amazing high-end Indian collection.
- Colors like pink, orange and shades of red rocked the event with tint of gold and bling all over.
- Most of the actresses wore a tied hair bun with a lot of gloss and plushy blush that was an add-on to their hot star look.
Check out what your favorite stars wore on this year’s Times of India Film Awards and decide who look the best.
Are you to figure out what to wear to a Red Carpet event? Indian or western or fusion of both? Don’t be confused any more. Check out Cbazaar for similar clothing options –
Cbazaar offers attires that reflect a perfect mix of creativity, aesthetic design and comfort. Cbazaar is one of the leading online apparel stores for weddings and red carpet events. Check out their new collection which is perfect blend of modern and traditional designer attires.
Prapti Bagga Arora