Dress like Uttaran Stars with Cbazaar
Uttaran is a popular Indian soap opera on colors channel. It is a story of two friends of different economic backgrounds: Tapasya aka Rashi Desai, the child of a
wealthy landlord, and Ichcha aka Tina Dutta, maidservant’s daughter. Ichcha wins over Tapasya’s family and her suitor that raises conflicts between the two. Tapasya
decides to ruin Ichcha’s happiness.
Little bit about the stars –
Rashami Desai is a sucessful Indian television actress known her role of Tapasya Thakur in popular soap opera, Uttaran. She has worked in many serials and movies. She
has also done episodes for Ssshhhh…Phir Koi Hai. She has featured in reality shows such as Comedy Circus, Maha Sangram, Zara Nachke Dikha, Crime Patrol, Big Money,
Kitchen Champion Season 2″, “Comedy Ka Maha Muqabala” and Jhalak Dikhlaja etc
Tina Dutta has appeared in many Bengali and Bollywood movies. She is very popular for her role played as Iccha in the television show Uttaran. She has won many awards
and appericaition for her role. Since March 2012, she has portrayed the double role of mother and daughter as Ichcha Veer Singh Bundela and Meethi Veer Singh Bundela on the show.
Check out their looks from the show.
I love the stylish, glamorous Tapasya and Iccha’s sarees. They are perfect for weddings, festivals, fancy occasions and events. Check out these easy tips to get dresses like your favorite stars of Uttaran-
Tips to dress like Tapasya Thakur –
- Tapasya is a strong confident girl from a weathly background. Heavy georgette, crepe and net saris with authentic ethnic work is her popular style.
- The sari’s are quite heavy and rich which has the over all work of butti, beads and stones.
- Her Sarees have wide border which has amazing work of zari, zardosi and embroidery work.
- She pairs her outfit with a deep neck chic blouses in brocade or with ethnic work.
- Matching jewelry, bangles, earrings, mangalsutra has been always an important part of her outfit.
- Keep your hair loose straight and ironed.
- A traditional round bindi, plushy lips and an ethnic nose ring can complete Tapasya’s look.
Tips to dress like Ichcha Veer Singh
- She is a simple sweet girl. On the show she loves wearing bright sari’s with butti or sequin work.
- Her saris has light sequin boarders with light simple thread work.
- Her blouses are simple that matches her ethnic traditional sari’s.
- Simple choker sets with matching earrings is her style statements.
- She keep’s her long hair open and ironed on the show.
- She wears sindoor, lot of bangles, and traditional bindi completes her look.
I am sure these easy tips will help you to dress like your favorite star.
Stop wandering around here and there to get these looks? Browse through our ‘Uttaran’ inspired range! Still looking? Send us a photograph of ‘that’ attire and our expert Fashion Designers will create that look for you!
For similar designer outfits check popular online store Cbazaar. Cbazaar offers attires that reflect a perfect mix of creativity, aesthetic design and comfort. Cbazaar is one of the leading online apparel stores for weddings and red carpet events. Check out their new collection which is perfect blend of modern and traditional designer attires.
Prapti Bagga Arora