Geometric prints in Vogue
Ola La la actress Vidya Balan is recently spotted in this chic orange Geometric print saree. The sexy Bollywood actress wore this whole nine yards at 2013 Indian Film Festival.
Her outfit featured triangular patterns of gray on the pallu along with solid gray on the pleats. All of that within a slim electric blue border that looked perfect with tangerine frame. The accents of pink on the border and her statement ear stud that covered her entire ear surely added a few extra brownie points for her. She further wore a huge gold statement ring that did the rest of the trick.
Vidya is a popular Bollywood actress and is the recipient of one National Film Award, five Filmfare Awards, and five Screen Awards. She is known for portraying strong female protagonists and has been acknowledged in the media for breaking stereotypes of a Hindi film heroine.
Check out her look at the event –
- Pick vibrant eye catchy shade saree in hot pink, bright orange, sunflower yellow or electric blue.
- Go for unique prints. Abstract and geometric prints are in this season in fabric like Georgette, cotton, silks and chiffon.
- Pair them with a chic blouse. You can always team them with a contrast color to get those extra points for your look.
- A statement jewelry will be an add-on. You can wear a sexy drop earring, a cocktail ring or a sleek chic neck piece, the choice is yours.
- Go with simple hair do. Hair falls down in beach curls is the hottest look for the season.
- You can drape it nine yards your way. Leaving pallu open, seedha pallu or pleated all is in vogue this season.
Check out Cbazaar for our latest printed saree collection –
Cbazaar offers attires that reflect a perfect mix of creativity, aesthetic design and comfort. Also the range of blouses offered by Cbazaar covers both daily use as well as designer wears for special occasions. They offer a wide range of Indian attires for men, women and kids online. Cbazaar is one of the leading online apparel stores for weddings and red carpet events. Check out their new collection which is perfect blend of modern and traditional designer attires.
Prapti Bagga Arora