Glamorous Designer Bollywood Sari’s
Glam Bollywood saree trend is rising. The demand of these chic sarees are very popular in India and in abroad. These Bollywood sarees includes butterfly pallu, net sarees, transparent sarees, ‘half-sarees’, a hybrid of lehenga and traditional sarees, lehenga saree, half and half saree etc. A Bollywood Saree is as elegant as any other outfit. Fabrics like silk, cotton, chiffon, net, Kanchivaram and Banarasi are used for these Bollywood sarees. These heavily embellished sarees with zardosi and zaris are always a head-turner for sure.
Here are a few latest Bollywood sari trend that will help you to keep pace with the latest trend in fashion.
- Go with different style of drapes. You can opt for seedha pallu, ulta pallu or just warping it around the neck, pleated style or in butterfly pallu style, The choice is yours and it depends on your personality.
- Though black is one of the hottest and most popular color worn by many Celebs, bold colors are also very popular among many. You can opt for red wine, deep blues and bright orange or pink. Experiment with colors and the color palette. Pastels, light pink, white and lemon remain all-time classic saree colors, it’s time to go bolder. This season go with deeper shades of color palette and hues.
- Print and pattern are also in demand when it comes to Bollywood sarees. Polka dots, abstract patterns and animal prints are a few latest trend of the season.
- Go with bold accessories like big pendant set, chandelier earrings or a pair of hoop earrings.
- Pair it with a chick cropped blouse or choli. A backless choli always enhance the look of your traditional saree. Chic blouses look hot and gives a fusion look to traditional sarees.
- Team it with a sleek in-skirt or a tight jeggings. Yes, a sleek bottom gives you a flawless look and accentuate your curves well. This season go with a sleek silk or satin in-skirt or a pair it off with a body hugging matching jeggings.
Cbazaar has launched Bollywood inspired Glam saree’s online. These party wear hot sarees are great for any occasion, functions and even weddings. check out their latest collection and you can find something for your special occasion too.
Neha Dhupia is an Indian actress who has worked in several super hit Bollywood films. She is a winner of the Femina Miss India title too. 33 year old actress has an eye for fashion and loves wearing chic clothes. Check out her in this dark brown and black shaded net and shimmer georgette half and half saree. The saree has embroidered decorative pattern that makes it look richer and classier.
Check out Neha in this amazing maroon and dark copper brown shade velvet and shimmer georgette Bollywood half and half saree. Saree features jacquard patterned first half and bold decorative applique enhanced second half makes it an ideal cocktail saree. Isn’t it?
Designer Bollywood sarees are great options for bridal wear and fancy functions. With so many well-priced collections available online you can add some ‘brand’ value to you existing collection. Check out beautiful actress Sonakshi Sinha in this black shade organza Bollywood saree. The saree features printed buttis all over that she paired with a matching magenta shade silk blouse. The saree is perfect for any evening event or party get-together’s.
This another designer piece of art is in deep pink and royal blue. Sonakshi is looking super hot in this faux chiffon and art dupion silk lehenga saree. Lehenga or skirt part features bold contrast shade patch that enhances her traditional look. Matching jewerly can do wonders to your ethnic look.
Another popular trend in Bollywood is printed sarees. This not only includes regular simple feminine, floral prints but also bold prints, graphic images, geometric shapes, bloc prints and polka dots. Plain sarees with beautiful embellished borders are also in demand among Bollywood Celebs. Leading actress Kangna is looking stunning in this green and rustic ochre shade Bollywood saree. The saree features peacock inspire printed patterns and decorative jacquard patterns, that is perfect for high-end events and the evening cocktail parties.
Another new trend is bright pops of colors; as an all-over bright saree can be an eyesore. Check out Kangana in this reversible Bollywood sari. This coral pink shade and off white shade sari features plain texture on one half and rose printed motifs on the other. A bright patch border gives a nice pop of color and completes the look.
For exclusive designer, Indian outfits and designer clothes, check Cbazaar– the leading online website. Cbazaar offers attires that reflect a perfect mix of creativity, aesthetic design and comfort.
Prapti Bagga Arora