How to Drape a “Bollywood Saree”
Bollywood Saree is one of the most stylish attire in any women’s wardrobe. It is also very versatile, comfortable and graceful.
Here are few of the tips which every saree wearing woman should take care –
- The Drape should be clean and neat. Each pleat should be perfect and be corrected by hands. Use Safety pins to correct them while draping.
- The aanchal/ pallu should be neither too long nor too short. The ideal is not more than a yard.
- Make sure your choli is tight and well fitted. Loose or not well tailored blouse gives a very tacky look to the whole attire.
- You can use matching brooches to fasten your sari, which will add more style to the attire.
- Avoid draping saree too high as it looks odd. It should be in such a way that your toes should be little bit visible.
- Wear heels while draping the saree. It adds confidence to your look.
- Statement jewelry can always be an add-on accessory to your Stylish attire. A long beaded neck piece or a cocktail ring can always enhance your look.
You can add grace and glamour by the way you drape your designer saree . Check out the style of the Bollywood Beauties in the latest draping style of the season which makes them look beautiful and attractive.
Cbazaar offers attires that reflect a perfect mix of creativity, aesthetic design and comfort. Also the range of blouses offered by Cbazaar covers both daily use as well as designer wears for special occasions. Cbazaar one of the leading online apparel store has launched its new collection which is perfect blend of modern and traditional designer attires.
Cbazaar offers the latest designer sarees, Patiala suit, Bollywood Bridal wear. Check out designer saris and bridal wear from Cbazaar- the leading online store. Cbazaar also helps you to buy traditional outfits online for festivals.
Find similar products only @ Cbazaar –
Cbazaar also deals in –
Ready made Stitched Saree USD $ 15
Customized In skirt USD $ 12
Fall and Edging Work USD $ 2
Made to Measure Blouse**
**All sarees include unstitched blouse fabric, unless specified. A description which says With Blouse, denotes the saree comes with unstitched matching blouse fabric which can be stitched. We also offer customized blouse stitching. After you click ADD TO CART, you may notice blouse stitching options. If you select them you would get a custom measurement form after your order is successfully placed. In order for us to ship your order.
Prapti Bagga Arora