Huma Qureshi in a Bridal lehenga at IBFW 2013
Tall beautiful actress Huma Qureshi walked the ramp for Ashima Leena during the Aamby Valley India Bridal Fashion Week (IBFW), 2013, Mumbai.
What she wore – The stunning actress was spotted in this amazing traditional Brocade bridal lehenga at Ashima Leena Show at IBFW 2013. The bridal lehenga had brocade all over with different floral patterns and detailed work in pink bottle green and gold hues. She paired the outfit with similar blouse and net dupatta that looked very classic. The outfit is perfect for any fancy occasion or wedding.
For her jewelry – She accessorized her outfit with a huge kundan jadau neck piece and big dangling earrings. Further a pretty maang tikka with a pearl droplet completed her traditional bridal look. Her long soft curls and an electric pink lipstick complimented her bridal look.
Bridal Look tips for the season –
- Kali brocade multi colored lehenga choli is in vogue.
- Latkan at the duptta with light embroidery or butti work looks great on your traditional bridal dupatta.
- Kundan jewelry is always an add on with bridal outfit.
- Big round bindi’s gives a traditional touch to your bridal look.
- Traditional waist band helps to enhance your waist -line is an add-on accessory.
- High heel footwear in gold, silver or bronze hues always give you a confident look.
Check out Cbazaar for similar designer outfits. Cbazaar offers best quality Blouses online. Cbazaar offers attires that reflect a perfect mix of creativity, aesthetic design and comfort.
Cbazaar also offers a wide range of Indian attires for men, women and kids online. Cbazaar is one of the leading online apparel stores for weddings and red carpet events. Check out their new collection which is perfect blend of modern and traditional designer attires. Prapti Bagga Arora