Jacqueline at India Bridal Fashion Week
Stunning Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez dazzled in Jyotsna Tiwari’s creation at India Bridal Fashion Week 2013. She looked beautiful in this pretty fuchsia pink and gold lehenga choli. Her designer bridal outfit made her look ravishing. She was the show stopper and brought that extra glamour to the show.
I simply love her pretty pink look! Check out for the highlights –
She paired her lehenga with a chic short choli that had detailed gold embroidery and a dull gold border. She paired her outfit with a matching net dupatta and a diamond tagri or waistband below her waist. It is a perfect outfit for weddings and fancy functions.
She further wore a pair of long diamond Kundan earrings and a neck piece that completed her bridal look. For her hair do she kept her long waves naturally open and wore a deep pink lipstick along with deep black khol.
Bridal Accessories Do’s and Don’ts –
- Always choose the outfit first. If you buy the accessory first you can be in a soup. Sometimes you fall in love with a neckpiece or a footwear and make an impulsive buy. But the problem comes when you later realize that the piece you bought doesn’t match the dress at all.
- Play with colors. I simply love red for weddings but you can try to mix and match by adding a hint of color to your outfits with accessories.Sometimes bold accents can make a wedding outfit more unique and chic.
- Be comfortable and wear heels that you can carry not high pencil as it might not feel so good on the feet.
- Don’t overdo the accessories. Wedding outfit is heavy and pairing them with heavy and non matching accessories can make you look like a clown.
- Don’t remove your Shoes during the function if you are bothered by the heels rather keep a spare pair or something in less heel to ensure maximum comfort during the wedding ceremony and reception. Kitten heels are one of my favorites it makes you look classy and chic.
- Don’t forget to check the look from all the angles. Brides should take note that all the eyes would be on you and how they look from behind as well. Additional accents and accessories can help to make the dress look beautiful from any angle.
Cbazaar offers attires that reflect a perfect mix of creativity, aesthetic design and comfort. Cbazaar is one of the leading online apparel stores for Weddings, Bollywood clothes and red carpet events. Check out their new collection which is perfect blend of modern and traditional designer attires.
Prapti Bagga Arora