Madhuri and Huma in Neeta Lulla’s Creation
Madhuri and Huma at Comedy Circus Ke Mahabali Recently Madhuri and Huma is spotted on the sets of Comedy Circus Ke Mahabali promoting their latest movie “Dedh Ishqiya”. The duo looked awesome in bright color Anarkali churidar. The episode was dedicated to the stunning Madhuri.
Madhuri visited the sets of Comedy Circus Ke Mahabali for the first time. After her performances, Madhuri and Huma joined Bharti on the stage for a small act. Madhuri, even danced on “Dola re Dola” from “Devdas” and Ghagra from “Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani”.
The look –
The actress wore Neeta Lulla’s creation. They were stunning bright dual yellow and orange color Anarkali Churidar. Madhuri wore a beautiful Empire line suit that has yellow ghera with a contrast color dupatta. She paired her outfit with statement Jewellery from Aquamarine. On the other hand Huma wore this beautiful yellow Anarkali that had gold zari work on the sleeves and upper part of the kameez.
She paired her outfit with a contrast orange dupatta and chic earrings. Both of the actresses looked gorgeous in minimal makeup with glossy lips. They kept her hair open in soft curls.
Yes, dual color is in vogue –
- Pairing complementary colors is something that looks chic and is in vogue this season. It is perfect for fancy or daily wear. Here are my tips how to successfully combine complementary colors.
- There are many colors that go-to color schemes. Complementary colors like blue-pink, yellow-orange, maroon -black and red-green are a few on my top list. They look perfect for weddings and high end cocktail parties. What say?
- Don’t go over board with accessory and jewelry. A simple neck piece or pearl/diamond stud id enough. Avoid looking like a page out of a coloring book.
- Keep in mind to complement cool, warm or sophisticated palette while mixing colors. Go minimal with makeup when teaming complementary color patterns.
- A simple gloss and blush is just perfect. You can go with smoky eyes for evening wear look.
Just have fun with new color combos Keep me posted on how that’s going!
Check out Cbazaar for similar designer outfits. Cbazaar offers attires that reflect a perfect mix of creativity, aesthetic design and comfort. Cbazaar also offers a wide range of Indian attires for men, women and kids online.
Cbazaar is one of the leading online apparel stores for weddings and red carpet events. Check out their new collection which is perfect blend of modern and traditional designer attires.
Prapti Bagga Arora