Multicolor sarees are the hottest trend in Bollywood
Picking a single favorite color is simple, but this multi color trend can be confusing and a bit overwhelming. Multi color saree can make you look chic and stylish. They are the season’s hottest trend. Multi color saree trend is very popular in Bollywood actresses. They love to team up these multi color sarees with brocade or single color blouse to accentuate their feminine curves. A fe of them are also spotted in various award functions, TV promotions, red carpet events and movies.
Sonam Kapoor is looking stunning in Manish Arora’s multi color chic sari. The actress is known for her fusion desi look and experimenting with nine long yards.
Evergreen Madhuri Dixit Nene is looking gorgeous at IIFA awards in this multi colored saree that she paired with a simple cut sleeve blouse and black Sapphire long earrings.
Soankshi Sinha looks beautiful in this transparent multi color saree. The saree is perfect for fancy events and evening parties
Here are a few of my personal tips while selecting a modern multi color saree for you. Just keep in mind before wearing or buying a multi color saree –
- Fabric selection -A full figured women should choose flowing drapes like net, Georgette, Chiffon or Chignon. They tend to look slimmer and taller. While thin women should go with silks and other guff materials.
- If you are tanned skin tone choose shades like a mixture of maroon, navy blue, green to reduce the contrast with their skin tone. While fair skin tone women should opt for multi color sarees in fluorescent green, pinks and orange. Bright neon’s look cool on you.
- If you are tall pin-up the saree on the back shoulder, as this keeps the saree intact. While if you are little on the heavier side let the pallu fall over the shoulder to hide the flaws.
- High heels are always an add-on irrespective of your body stricture and height.
- Very minimal make up and light or no jewelry can add on to your look.
- Smoky eyes and leaving lips nude or just brush with gloss makes you look more desirable.
Check out Cbazaar for similar designer outfits. Cbazaar offers attires that reflect a perfect mix of creativity, aesthetic design and comfort.
Cbazaar also offers a wide range of Indian attires for men, women and kids online. Cbazaar is one of the leading online apparel stores for weddings and red carpet events. Check out their new collection which is perfect blend of modern and traditional designer attires.
Prapti Bagga Arora