Neil Nitin Mukesh and Bipasha in Bridal Outfits
Neil Nitin Mukesh and Bipasha Basu recently walked the ramp in bridal outfits for a fashion show in Guwahati, Assam. They wore amazing bridal outfits designed by Anjalee & Arjun Kapoor.
Neil Nitin Mukesh
He walked the ramp in a crisp, bright bridal finery in hues of red and burgundy. He wore this sheer kurta pajamas that had a black hint of it. His mustache was adding to his look.
The Bengali beauty wore this amazing beige, burgundy combination floor length Anarkali Salwar suit that complimented her skin tone quite well. The designer attire had sleek yet feathery sleeves patti. I also loved the embroidery work all over the kameez that looked so rich. The dupatta was the style statement in red with full embroidery work.
She wasn’t wearing any jewelry and her make up was also kept nude with just light blush on the cheeks and glossy pink lips. She wore a high bun with a few strands cascading around her shoulders.
Want to make your bridal outfit chic and stylish? Follow these cool tips –
For the Brides
- Heavy embroidery is in vogue. It makes your outfit richer and royal.
- You can wear a heavy dupatta over the heavy outfit, but then go minimal with jewelry. You can either wear a heavy choker or earring set, depending on your mood.
- A high bun with a few strands cascading around the shoulders can make your face look longer and slimmer.
- Add heels to your outfit. Heel makes you stand out confident and tones down your frame.
For the Groom
- “Mustache” is an add-on
- Kurta pajama is a safe bet. It goes well on every one and look rich too. The other option is sherwani suit.
- Stole and juttis can do the rest of the charm.
For exclusive designer outfits, check Cbazaar– the leading online website. Cbazaar offers attires that reflect a perfect mix of creativity, aesthetic design and comfort.
Design It Yourself (DIY). Get a chance to work with Bollywood Vogue’s Designers at Cbazaar and paint the colorless world. You can get this rustic red raw silk multi layered ankle length anarkali suit designed in your choice of Color : Red or Any color of your choice; Fabric : Raw silk, Georgette, crepe, satin; Any fabric of your choice.
Cbazaar also offers a wide range of Indian attires for men, women and kids online. Cbazaar is one of the leading online apparel stores for weddings and red carpet events. Check out their new collection which is perfect blend of modern and traditional designer attires.