Parineeti Chopra In A Bridal Lehenga Choli
The beautiful actress Parineeti Chopra looked stunning at Late Yash Chopra’s Birthday Bash. The actress looked gorgeous in this heavy gold embroidered criss-cross thread and crystal work all over lehenga. The outfit was paired with a heavily embellished zari and zardosi embroidered dupatta. She paired her outfit with maroon designer embroidered 3/4th velvet choli blouse. The blouse also had gold butti and stone work that gave it a rich look.
She paired her outfit with heavy bridal jewelry that included gold and pearl necklaces, earrings and headbands. She complemented her outfits with a neatly tied hair bun and bold red lipstick. The actress walks the ramp during the Late Yash Chopra’s 81st birthday celebration. Check out her look at the event…Isn’t she gorgeous?
Here are a few tips to add glam to your bridal look –
- Add lot of accessories like heavy jewelry, ethnic waistband or Tagri, matching footwear and a chic potli bag. This will add traditional flavor to your bridal look.
- Go bold with makeup. You can wear a nice bright color that will highlight your best feature like for example for eyes go with smoky, seductive eyes and if you want to highlight your lips go with a red lipstick. You can also opt for both, depending on your style, look and personality.
- You can pair your outfit with short or long choli. Long choli are in fashion and also helps to camouflage your extra flab while if you have toned midriff go with short choli cut blouses that will help you to accentuate your best feature. The other very popular trend is to pair your outfit with a kurta style choli.
- Chic necklines and sleeves with heavy embroidery and detailing can add that extra glam to your fashionable bridal look. A stylish halter or tube blouse is just perfect for your fusion bridal look.
- Designer lehenga choli’s are in vogue this bridal season. Lehenga saree, fish cut lehenga, kalidaar lehenga are a few season’s hottest trend.
- Contrast color dupatta also looks cool. You can even try multi color lehenga choli instead of traditional red, maroon shade. It will make for a stunning new look.
You can buy similar bridal lehenga choli online at Cbazaar. Cbazaar has launched beautiful summer 2014 collection.
Check out Cbazaar for designer sarees, Bridal lehenga choli, Bollywood outfits for men and women online. Cbazaar offers attires that reflect a perfect mix of creativity, aesthetic design and comfort.
Prapti Bagga Arora