Part2 – Fashion Swing at Screen Award 2014
Bipasha Basu, Juhi Chawla, Poonam Dhillon and many more tried the traditional look at the red carpet.
Divya Khosla Kumar in looked amazing in Sabyasachi creation. She wore this pale blue Sabyasachi creation. I simply love the way she did Loved did her makeup and hair. Traditional pearl jewelry and the silver clutch complement her look.
Raveena Tandon also looked amazing in this sleek sequin studded saree that she paired with a sheer matching blouse and side swept French braid.
Divya Dutta and Juhi Chawla were in festive mood. They wore traditional net lehenga’s with long choli blouse complemented with matching jewelry and potli bags.
Quick Red Carpet Tips –
- A very heavy Indian jewelry is in vogue. Be it a big kundan neck piece or a royal jhumkas, both can accentuate your red carpet look in minutes
- Outfits with extensive zari zardosi work is also popular for red carpet look
- High heels are always an add on. Metallic pumps and silver, gold peep toes are in very popular with western gowns as well as traditional designer outfits.
- Potli bags are other very hot accessory with red carpet look.
- Make sure your Hairdo is up to the mark. High buns, messy braids and curls are the hottest trend of the season.
- Fabrics like net, brocade are quite popular.
Check out Cbazaar for similar designer outfits. Cbazaar offers attires that reflect a perfect mix of creativity, aesthetic design and comfort
Cbazaar also offers a wide range of Indian attires for men, women and kids online. Cbazaar is one of the leading online apparel stores for weddings and red carpet events. Check out their new collection which is perfect blend of modern and traditional designer attires.
Prapti Bagga Arora