Sridevi in a Bridal Lehenga at IIJW 2014
Sri recently walked the ramp at IIJW and she looked stunning in her ethnic Desi Avatar. Sridevi was the show stopper at IIJW 2014 and she walked the ramp in a designer lehenga for Golecha Jewels.
Her Look: The evergreen beautiful actress wore this beautiful gold heavily embellished lehenga by Vikram Phandis. She paired her outfit with a heavy sequin studded cropped choli with net dupatta that had similar kind of embroidered work at the border.
She teamed her designer bridal lehenga choli with a layered diamond neck piece that was a statement piece designed by Golecha Jewels. The neckpiece featured diamond droplets on the pendant. To accompany the huge neckpiece, they paired it up with small ruby earrings.
She went bold with lips in this deep red shade lip color paired very well with peachy cheeks and smoky eyes. She kept her hair open without any partition that suited her face cut vey well.
How to carry off a gold outfit for your wedding day-
- Pair Gold With…Burgundy or Green – Pair your gold lehenga with contrast color of Royal Blue, Pink, Olive and bright maroon to give that spark of color to your gold outfit.
- Pair gold with gold- Yes, you can pair gold with gold too. Pair your gold outfit with gold jewelry of the kundan or polki that will simply add charm to your bridal look.
- Multi color shades are also in vogue with gold. You can pair different shades of red, blue, pink, orange and green with gold lehenga skirt to give a contemporary look.
- Opt for coral, pink and brown makeup with your gold outfit. For lips and cheeks go with a combination of peach, pink and browns. Going bold with red is also in fashion among modern brides.
- You can also pair your outfit with metallic accessories. Gold looks best with metallic shades like silver and copper, etc. You can also pair your bridal outfit with a metallic bag or just shoes.
Check out a few of the Bridal looks and choose one for your D-Day-
Cbazaar has launched beautiful summer 2014 collection. Check out Cbazaar for Bollywood inspired bridal wedding clothes. Cbazaar also offers designer sarees and Indian ethnic clothes. Cbazaar offers attires that reflect a perfect mix of creativity, aesthetic design and comfort. Check out latest designs, cuts, styles and patterns this summer season launched by Cbazaar online. Cbazaar has launched beautiful summer 2014 collection
Prapti Bagga Arora