Versatile Bollywood Outfits for this EID 2014
I am all excited for Eid shopping. Eid is a holy festival, which is celebrated at the end of Ramadan. Throughout the world Muslims have a joyous three-day celebration called Eid al-Fitr (the Festival of Fast-Breaking). Amazing food, beautiful clothes, meeting and greeting are all part of this holy festival.
Everyone dresses at their best. In recent years Desi fashion has merged with global fashion. Bollywood has also played a major role in influencing traditional Eid fashion.
Bollywood Versatile Eid outfits–
Wear something elegant and graceful. You can always go with a floor length Anarkali Churidar. Heavy embellished Anarkali suits are perfect for evening wear and Eid parties. It suits almost everyone and looks great on any body type.
Check out a few latest Eid outfits and designs inspired by Bollywood-
I simply love this look of Kareena Kapoor Khan. The color combination of beige and maroon is too gorgeous. Side swept hair and plushy pink blush is an add-on to your look.
How glamorous Zarine Khan looks in this net Anarkali churidar. Love her tear drop jhumkas.
Check out this bright, festive look of Sonakshi. Her soft curls add that extra glam.
Eid clothing tips – Traditional shalwar kameez, kaftans, and abaya are part of the culture. With a little modern blending you can glam up your traditional ethnic look.
- A floor length embroidered Anarkali paired with a well fitted Churidar or pants is a perfect Eid. Fabrics like chiffon, georgette and lawn stuff are in vogue. Kameez in bright color and beautiful prints are the latest Eid fashion.
- Glam up your look with bold, big accessories. A chunky neck piece or a chandelier earring looks great with traditional Eid clothes. Pairing them with a cute colorful handbag and a pair of matching footwear is always an add-on.
- Floral prints and patterns are in for Eid outfits like Kaftan, Hijab and Anarkali Kameez. You should consider the cut that suits your body shape and structure.
- You can pair a chic Abaya also adds grace to your traditional look. A chic Abaya over a Pakistani Eid Dress can enhance your look and adds grace.
- Colorful Hijab can further enhance your traditional look. A bold, bright color such as red, yellow or orange or even printed can pep up your simple Eid outfit.
Cbazaar’s Eid collection are just perfect for this festive wear. Cbazaar offers Eid clothes and outfits like Hijab, Abaya, Kaftans and Anarkali churidar suits that reflect a perfect mix of creativity, aesthetic design and comfort.
Sonali looked classy in this sunset yellow shade faux georgette anarkali suit, dazzling away your alluring looks.
Kangana Ranaut looks gorgeous in this beige and teal shade net anarkali suit and be the show stunner. The kameez features gorgeously worked stick on crystals, zari and resham embroidered neck patch, appliques and lower part, its just perfect for this festive season.
Prapti Bagga Arora